Office 2013 preview
By the sound of it there’s lots of integration with Office 2013 and the cloud. I’m also excited to hear that Outlook 2013 has vastly improved its Gmail connectivity via ActiveSync instead of IMAP. This makes the whole email process much smoother and timely.
Here’s the highlights:
- Better connectivity between Outlook and Gmail
- Edit PDFs right in Word 2013
- Add videos to Word documents
- PowerPoint gets much better with touch support
- Cloud integration with Office 365 and SkyDrive (for easy collaboration and sharing)
Watch this five minute video and let us know what you think (or if you have any questions) in the comments below the video.